This week I managed to finish not one quilt top...but 2! Above is the last of my four cabin quilts: Stars. You can see the other three quilt tops here.
My next project is to finalize my fabric choices for backing and binding the quilts. (Excuse the iPhone pics please). Now that the end is closer, I'm enjoying looking back at my patterns and seeing how the patterns evolved, even as I was piecing the tops. In the beginning they all were going to have chunky pieced borders, and you can still see that in the pattern for the purple flying geese quilt.
The second quilt top that I finished was this herringbone pattern. For this project, I used a fatquarter bundle of Emily Isabella's Everyday Party collection from Birch Fabrics (organic).
I also had a "finish" this week: the skeleton costumes for my three boys! And just in time for their school carnival. (One had tumbling class and wasn't home when I took this picture.) These costumes were on my To Do List for Q4 of the Finish-a-long, and now I can cross one project off!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Since I have progress to show, this week I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday with Lee from Freshly Pieced.