Q4 Finish-A-Long TO DO List
Lately I have really not been able to sew as much as I was hoping. For Q2 and Q3 I had exactly 1 finish (each). My practical side says that heading in to the holiday season I am going to have LESS sewing time, but I'm still going to be optimistic and list quite a few things here.
This quarter I would like to finish the following (all carry-overs from Q3:
1. Bear Paw Cabin Quilt (needs to be basted, quilted & bound)
2. Flying Geese Cabin Quilt (needs to be basted, quilted & bound)
3. Plus Cabin Quilt (needs to be basted, quilted, & bound)
4. Star Cabin Quilt (tops need to be constructed, then basted, quilted & bound)
5. Turquoise Basket Weave Quilt (needs to be basted, quilted & bound)
6. Everyday Party Herringbone Quilt (still is just a pile of fabric + a pattern)
New for this quarter: I need to make 3 skeleton Halloween costumes for my 3 boys (I'll call this 1 finish). This one I absolutely MUST finish by 10/31. So I know that I'll have at least 1 finish for Q4.
Also new for this quarter, I'd love to assemble and quilt the blocks that I've accumulated for the past 2 years as part of the ModQ ImprovB. You can read about the blocks that I've requested as Queen Bee for 2013 and 2014 here and here. October is my month this year, so by the end of the month I should have all of my blocks to complete the quilt.
Linking up to the Finish-a-long Q4 project post.